Senior IT Technician
- Da Nang, Hải Châu, Da Nang, Vietnam
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 7 years of development, we now have nearly 500 employees working in a modern building with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam.
DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA 3 ...We have a young and eager team here at an amazing size of nearly 500 guys.
DAD used to be a porting studio, however, we now start working on more creation projects. That’s why we are actively looking for the next talents to join the game with us!
1. IT service:
- Receiving support requests directly from users, via emails or hotlines, logging tickets to the Helpdesk system, and confirming the reception of requests to users in a timely manner
- By oneself or together with the team, analyzing the issues, proposing solutions and implementing them in accordance with ETA guidelines for common IT tasks. Main areas of support include PCs (hardware/software/connectivity), LAN cabling, Wireless, printers, fax machines, scanners, photocopying machines, projectors, fixed telephones and other IT devices
- Escalating network-, server- and corporate web tools/applications-related incidents/requests to GNS team for further resolution. Escalating serious incidents to IT Supervisor/ Manager and the Management for immediate attention and decision making
- Keeping track of incidents/requests and communicating with users/managers regarding their status and resolution
- Supporting GNS to maintain/upgrade IT infrastructure and application systems
- Setting up PCs (hardware/software/connectivity) for newcomers and Gameloft employees from other studios
- Maintaining/Upgrading PCs (hardware/software/connectivity) and other IT devices for current users when requested
- Completing other technical tasks assigned by IT Supervisor/Manager and the Management
2. IT Administration/Management
- Logging, tracking and updating tickets on the Helpdesk System
- Suggesting the purchase of IT hardware/software for new users or for upgrade/replacement if needed, checking condition/configuration of new/current items, updating the inventory system and keeping them organized in the IT store. Liaising with vendors/suppliers for delivery/replacement/maintenance services
- Documenting all knowledge and experiences in the File Sever/Knowledge Base System
- Completing other administrative tasks assigned by IT Supervisor/Manager and the Management
1. Attitudes and behaviors:
- Possessing customer/service oriented mentality
- Being proactive, willing to learn and to work overtime when requested
- Being social, communicative, calm and flexible when dealing with users
- Being innovative, cooperated, responsible, disciplined timely and accurate in performing tasks
2. Qualifications and Experiences:
- At least 2 year in IT supporting/IT Helpdesk
- Good knowledge in PC and other IT devices’ hardware/software/connectivity, including Windows and Linux operating systems, good skills in analyzing, diagnosing and trouble-shooting issues
- Fair English; Speak and Write
- Good knowledge in network, server, corporate web tool/application and telecommunications system.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Health insurance coverage;
- Lunch allowance, 13th month salary and semester bonus twice a year;
- Splendid river view from our office;
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...);
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. A fully equipped game room with PS, Wii and Xbox Kinect;
- Soft-skill training internally and externally;
- Be a part of a global team, work directly with your teammates from many places in the world.....
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/