Communication and PR Specialist
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Romania is looking for a Communication and PR professional based in Cluj. This Communication and PR Specialist will be responsible for the internal and external communication programs in our studio, in collaboration with Gameloft Romania PR team, HR department and Management.
The Communications and PR Specialist will be responsible for the effective delivery of information and communications to Gameloft employees and will work closely with our local teams, executives and external partners and collaborators.
· Create and execute event plans within the studio and proactively promote them;
· Create and execute plans for external events and sponsorship opportunities;
· Create external campaigns for brand awareness together with the local HR Coordinator;
· Provide support to leaders in communicating management strategy and engaging people across the
· Ensure all internal communications are clear, well timed, engaging, of a high quality and consistent with the internal communication initiatives;
· Elaborate and implement internal communication campaigns;
· Develop, write and edit content for the staff newsletter, intranet, team briefings and other communication channels;
· Write internal articles, organizational announcements and develop internal communication presentations for the company website as needed;
· Constantly improving the employee engagement strategy;
· Act as a bridge between employees and management regarding their needs;
· Constant improvement of the employees’ benefits packages;
· Work with the PR Manager to agree upon yearly plan and agree monthly events;
· Manage the PR & communication budget in an efficient and cost-effective manner;
· Creatively execute tasks and push boundaries to achieve new goals.
Skills and Knowledge:
· Demonstrable understanding of Communications & Events management;
· Excellent initiative and proactive attitude;
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English;
· Proficient in media platforms like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, able to deliver professional looking documents/presentations, as required;
· Experience with web based social networking (Facebook, Twitter etc.) is a plus
· Interest and knowledge about the gaming industry field is considered a plus;
· Strong ability to manage tasks and projects from concept through to completion, including administrative and paperwork;
· Remains focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through completion;
· Able to rapidly adjust to changes.
· Minimum 2 years experience in a multinational environment
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism or other relevant training;
· Experience of leading internal and external communications initiatives and event planning and budgeting.
- Excellent Social Benefits (Medical insurance package, Gym facilities and swimming pool, free for employees, on site cervical massages on a regular basis)
- The offer includes, a competitive initial salary package
- Career-development opportunities
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
Why Join Gameloft Cluj:
- Cluj is “the Heart of Transylvania”: a cosmopolitan European city and an important destination for business in South-Eastern Europe, with a remarkable potential for foreign investments
- It is one of the most welcoming cities in Eastern Europe
- Cluj succeeds in combining its history and architecture with the fresh and young atmosphere created by the city’s over 80.000 students
- Our studio is a very ambitious one, with a fast growth - it opened in 2010 and we are now proud to have over 500 employees
- Quality comes first: the perfect place for you to make a difference.