- Bucharest, Romania
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
As expert in ergonomics and graphic design, you will contribute to conceptualize and produce appealing interfaces which follow / enhance the art-direction of the in-game content. Your inputs will offer solutions that are intuitive (ergonomics), functional (architecture) and aesthetically pleasing (design).
- Collaborate with team to translate game systems and gameplay user experience goals into intuitive interfaces that support and enhance the game look and experience.
- Observe and interpret results of usability testing and live game metrics, sharing conclusions with the World Ergonomy Director and imagine solutions that help to increase accessibility and inform design decision making game-wide.
- Produce Schemes of global flows with detailed requirements in collaboration with the local Game designer, and to share with the Head Quarter
- Collaborate and participate with artists locally to create high-fidelity mockups to solidify design direction and planning regarding the World Ergonomic Director expectations.
In order for us to consider your application, please send your portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, images, websites, etc.), indicating the address of your website and portfolio if you have one.
- 2-3 years experience in web/multimedia/video games design
- Knowledge of various web and smartphone application types
- Able to produce material in line with current trends
- Comfortable taking initiative in terms of graphics, brainstorming, research, and suggesting graphical and ergonomic trends
- Expert knowledge in Illustrator and photoshop
- Expert in after effect/flash for motion effect, transition menus
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Able to work in a team
- Very good general knowledge of graphical trends and flows, particularly in smartphones application (TV, web, video games, professional applications, etc.).
- You must have a passion for AAA games and websites with added graphical value and you must visit forums dedicated to web/app interface design/ video games, icon design and multimedia page layout on a daily basis.
- Your graphical/ergonomic standards allow you to create graphical combinations that are contemporary and trendy.
- You are able to create pictograms, icons, buttons and their effects, and you have skills in multimedia page layout and associated typesetting choices.
WHY JOIN US?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
Applications will be processed in confidentiality.
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.