Junior Consumer Insights Manager
- New York, NY, USA
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Integrated in the Consumer & Market Insights team, the Junior Consumer Insights Manager will help different Gameloft departments acquire a better understanding of mobile gamer’s traits so that we can build products, services and promotions better serving their needs and expectations. As such you will conduct researches on user experiences and deliver recommendations based on your knowledge and findings to a large array of internal specialists: brand managers, strategic marketing, product marketing, licensing, creation teams, customer care, community management, etc.
Your everyday missions will include:
- Work with the Consumer & Market Insights team to arrange, perform, and analyze qualitative studies using an array of different tools and methods.
- Utilize different research methods including qualitative research such as platform moderation, consumer connect activities, interviews, and DIY forum moderation.
- Manage insight community health, and KPI tracking of users.
- Work with the production, user experience, brand managers, and market insights teams to ensure the outcome of specific studies are being utilized and addressed in different phases of games development.
- Help make our games super fun for their specific audience!
Desired skills & experience:
- 1-2 years’ of experiences in qualitative research - moderation, consumer connect activities etc.
- Academic profile - Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong consumer empathy and intuition, and people skills.
- Good organizational and analytical skills.
- Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamer’s titles to casual social games.
- International mindset and proficiency to present and explain your recommendations to teams worldwide.
- Creative writer with an ability to translate research findings / data into stories.
- Ability to work proactively, autonomously, and within a team.
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
• To take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector
• To be a part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing
• To work within a team made up of people motivated by and passionate about their field
• To work with talented people who are industry pioneers
• The idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues all over the world
• To work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others
• To push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones
• Looking for great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space
• Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
If one or more of these reasons speak to you, don’t hesitate to apply now!