- Hanoi, Vietnam
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
Programmer Trainer as a member of training team, you will be responsible for taking part in recruiting new programmers; conceiving, setting up and coordinating technical training for newcomers and programmers in teams, as well as internship or other necessary trainings ; researching on existing and new platforms, technologies, tools and programming languages ; advising about methods to improve programmers’ coding skill and performance.
Your principal responsibilities consist of:
1. Recruitment & Selection:
· Take part in activities to recruit programmers, such as seminars, job fairs…;
· Advise HR department in screening CV in technical aspects; conducting technical review and evaluating technical skills of programmer candidates.
· Propose initiatives to help select candidates that best fit with the Company’s requirements and expectations.
2. Initial Training :
· Conduct programmer internship programs, training and coaching interns;
· Conduct GL School training programs to raise the skills of failed but promising candidates in order for them to re-take the admission test and join the usual initial training program.
· Implement, developing and improving programs and process of initial training for new programmers; giving them all the necessary fundamentals to adapt quickly on real projects, including technical knowledge, working process and rules, teamwork…;
· Evaluate the trainees after training period and advising suitable allocation for superiors;
· Be responsible for the creation/development of technical documents/ tutorials for trainees on initial topics.
3. Specific training :
· In collaboration with relevant experts, set up and evaluate different training sessions, workshops, seminars… for the sake of programmers in different teams to help them quickly master and improve their knowledge/skills, or successfully adapt to changes in terms of technology or production;
· In collaboration with relevant experts, design/create and conduct specific training courses for programmers;
· Analyze, identifying our programmer’s strengths and weaknesses to advise and propose solutions to improve training programs and process.
4. Research and development:
· Continuously researching on new game programming techniques, tools, game technologies and platforms; implementing actions to share, diffuse introduce those new things to programmers;
· Self-study to upgrade knowledge following the changes of SEA training programs; catch up and develop them to adapt with local studio need;
· Proposing new ideas that help optimizing process.
· Research and support SEADevTrainingTool
5. Management, consulting & planning
· Coordinate and supervise the work of trainees under assignment of Trainer Lead/Trainer Supervisor; evaluate trainees after the training.
· Assistant to Trainer Lead/Trainer Supervisor to train new programmer trainers.
· Under assignment of Trainer Lead/Trainer Supervisor, coordinate and supervise the work of programmer trainers.
· Coordinate with Trainer Lead/Trainer supervisor to plan training activities and support Trainer Lead/Trainer supervisor to make training team running well.
· Consult to studio programmer trainer lead about developing of training career path;
· Passion for training field;
· Advance to expert skill in C++/Java;
· Having good English skills, especially reading and writing;
· Good understanding of game/technology production (in general and on technical side), evolution and its implications on technical aspects; keep updated about technology trends;
· Having knowledge of 3D, programming languages, game development on mobile platforms such as: Android, Windows 8, Windows phones 8, IOs, J2ME… is an advantage;
· Having web development skills is an advantage;
· Keen on and good at research and development.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
- Team work with international talents
- Continuous training and career growth
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
- Work hard, Play hard
- Lunch allowances
- Sport Clubs for employees.