Jr. Web Developer
- Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Provides assistance in developing functional prototypes and templates from wireframes and mock-ups.
- Documents processes and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner.
- Handles troubleshooting issues in production.
- Builds web applications optimized for mobile and tablet devices.
- Handles localization of existing applications/sites.
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year exposure in web development experience that includes the programming/ development of web applications supporting multiple browsers, operating systems and devices.
- Proficient in HTML/XML.
- Knowledge in HTML5 development is a plus.
- Must be a strong social networks user.
- Proactive, creative and must be a team-player.
- Efficient in meeting deadlines.
- Willing to learn and proactive
- Above average written and verbal English skills
What do you get?
- Casual working environment that's agile and fun
- Game and Events Nights
- Leave credits upon regularization
- HMO and Accident Insurance coverage
- Exciting Company Anniversary, Staff Trip, Team Building, and Christmas Party
- Open-Door Policy
- Solid career path and access to learning and development