PHP Developer - User Acquisition Team
- Bucharest, Romania
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
For information regarding Data protection follow the link : https://www.gameloft.com/en/jobs-faq/personal-data/
Gameloft Bucharest, User Acquisition team, is looking for a PHP developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
Is this you? Then apply!
More motivation needed?
You will be building web services, systems and tools that will enable thousands and hundreds of thousands of international customers to taste a flavor of Gameloft content.
- Integrate ad agencies, tools and other components into our system.
- Working on maintaining and improving our system.
- Maintain, document and offer support on the tools and services under your responsibility.
- Actively collaborate with foreign colleagues and partners to deliver bug-free, scalable and maintainable projects.
- Minimun 2 years experience with PHP and OOP.
- Ability to multitask, react quickly to shifting priorities and meet deadlines.
- Ability to learn complex PHP frameworks and procedures with ease; good memory.
- Motivated, responsible and independent.
- Ability to maintain a good quality for your work under stress.
- Motivated to deal with routine work when necessary.
- Good English skills, both speaking and writing.
It's considered a plus if you have:
- Good knowledge of MySQL
- Experience with design patterns
- Experience with ZendFramework 2 or other Framework
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with message brokers, like RabbitMQ
WHY JOIN US?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
- Motivating salary
- Lunch tickets
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances
- A chance to work in a real multinational team
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours
- Fruits day
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities
- 3 massage rooms inside the building
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes
- Free aerobic classes inside the gym
- Free psychological counseling
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard