Account Manager, Partnership Marketing
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
At Gameloft we pride ourselves in our long history of creating popular mobile games with successful licensed IPs. Over the years we’ve developed strong relationships with licensors such as Universal Pictures, Disney, Marvel, Fox, Hasbro, Ferrari, Universal Music Group, etc. Gameloft has continuously created memorable gaming experiences around their beloved brands and characters, now enjoyed by millions mobile gamers around the world.
We’re currently looking for an Account Manager who will focus on bringing our marketing partnerships and collaborations with these key licensors to the next level. Pivotal to the success of our future licensed game launches, you will be our internal on-the-ground expert at identifying opportunities that benefit the two parties and developing integrated and comprehensive co-marketing campaigns that will meet everyone’s objectives and grow our common business.
You will report to the global Marketing Director in Paris, France.
- Create and develop relationships with multiple contacts at each licensor and within each of their specialized marketing departments (licensing, product, digital, theatrical, advertising, PR, etc.) in order to gain information, facilitate requests, or propose and execute co-marketing deals
- Understand the business objectives and marketing strategies of the licensor and their different departments, and envision how Gameloft and our games can help them reach their objectives and overcome their challenges
- Help Gameloft Brand Managers and Product Marketing Managers build marketing plans that make the best use of the licensor’s marketing and communication channels in a creative and integrated way
- Develop the relationship in order to maximize game visibility on the partner channels, and implement joint activations benefiting both the game and the partner product in earned and shared channels
- Become the marketing voice of our partner within the company, showcasing opportunities to all internal marketing & sales teams interested by specific activations around the license
- Along with our Licensing team, raise awareness among partner teams about our business & marketing practices, priorities and constraints: in-game advertising, monetization, user acquisition, etc.
- Keep track with our Licensing team of all contractual commitments related to marketing obligations and ensure due materials are delivered to licensors on time: sales forecasts, marketing plans, etc.
- Attend and prepare regular meetings and presentations onsite and in trade shows, then share recaps internally
- Attend regular calls between game creation teams and licensor and report business & marketing opportunities or challenges that might arise from these conversations
- Support management teams with presentation needs and preparation for senior-level meetings
- Help develop synergies between licensor’s marketing teams and Gameloft Advertising sales team
- Outgoing personality, with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills, comfortable with multitasking, ability to work alone, and also collaboratively as part of a multicultural team
- Strategic thinker who can also execute, drive projects, and make things happen
- True passion for video games, both from an end-user and marketer perspective
- Excellent background in entertainment and pop culture (films, music, street culture, emerging trends, etc.), as well as a special affinity for the IPs and products of our licensors
- Strong business acumen
- “Deal making” proven track record in an advertising / communication agency is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!