User Acquisition Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As User Acquisition Manager, you will focus on marketing actions to drive customer acquisition for Gameloft games. You will be responsible for advertising on performance UA channels and optimizing to reach the target return on investment.
You responsibilities include :
- Plan, execute, and analyze user acquisition campaigns across performance UA channels
- Optimize campaigns based on ROAS and LTV
- Discuss with game teams about the results and planned actions
- Communicate clearly to management the plans, status, challenges to meeting objectives
To qualify for this position, you must have:
- BA/BS degree
- A first experience in managing marketing or UA campaigns, preferably in games or mobile
- Passionate about gaming and media
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required, conflict resolution skills a plus
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure
- Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
- Data analysis experience using Excel or similar tools
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!