Chinese Speaking Programmer
- Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
As a member of Gameloft’s top-level engineering team in Hanoi Studio, your day-to-day work consists of programming, debugging and optimizing codes to create and port video games on a wide range of mobile phones.
You will take part in projects involving various Gameloft studios around the world such as US, France, Korea, Japan…, and will work closely with project managers and other departments of the studio such as quality assurance, game design, and graphic art to deliver high-quality mobile games for Chinese market.
You will be in daily communication with our partners and publishers in China, supporting the technical aspect of the publishing pipeline.
• Experience in Native Android programming
• Good at mandarin Chinese (all skills)
• Good communication skills;
• Team spirit, sense of responsibility, result-oriented and deadline commitment;
• Ability to work under high pressure;
• Both Junior and Senior profiles are welcome.
The following are considered advantages for your application and will be taken into account:
• Basic C++
• Good at Algorithm, Math, fast learner;
• Experience in Android/iOS/Symbian/Meego/Windows 7/Bada/BREW;
• Knowledge of 3D graphics programming with DirectX/OpenGL and working with 3D Game Engine;
• Experience in game programming.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent in computer science;
• Good English is a big plus.
Why join the Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
- Team work with international talents
- Continuous training and career growth
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
- Work hard, Play hard
- Lunch allowances
- Sport Clubs for employees.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/