Business Development Project Manager
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Ho Chi Minh, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games.
If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, “Join the game”!
As a Project Manager in Business Development, you will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of teams located all around the world - from Business to E-Commerce and Production teams - and lead innovative business projects with a strong consumer centric approach to achieve growth.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Creating & defining new features & services for game distribution
- Developing, improving and expanding our Web Portal solutions
- Pro-actively identifying and suggesting new ways to generate revenues
- Managing overall communication and project organization
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office required
- Excellent organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills needed to communicate to all stakeholders (business, technical, finance, etc.)
- Experience with Ad operations and mediation platforms (e.g. Adsense, Mopub, etc.)
- Knowledge on leading project management techniques, tools and trends
- Ability to proactively identify process shortcomings and document steps needed to rectify
- Ability to lead conversion optimization, UI/UX improvements and web analytics
- Good team spirit, critical thinking & results driven
- Interest and knowledge in new technologies
- Experience/Affinity in video games, consumer software or consumer electronics is a plus
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV in English and Cover Letter (optional)
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- If you want to know about us, please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/