Human Resources Generalist (part-time)
- New York, NY, USA
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are looking for motivated and skilled Human Resources Generalist to join our team. Under the supervision of the HR Director for all the American zone, the Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for HR management, employee development, and the creation of HR processes and tools for all U.S. offices (New York, Seattle, San Francisco, and Los Angeles).
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with:
- Management of onboarding process: preparation of hiring documents (offer, confidentiality agreement,...), submission and follow-up of documents to be completed, answering hiring-related questions concerning hiring forms;
- Departure management (separation letter and departure interview);
- Performance Management (monitoring probation with managers and assisting the process of performance appraisals);
- Daily insurance management (answering questions and being the point of contact for employees) and follow-up of insurance renewal with employees;
- Planning of mandatory training;
- Participation in the management of internal policies;
- Update the Staff Report for the US and conduct social data verifications for Vivendi;
- HR administrative management: preparation of letters for any type of change (salary, title, etc.);
- Assisting in immigration procedures for employees (work permits, visas, etc.) and assisting potential candidates during the relocation process in the relocation of foreign workers with the help of the legal department based in Montreal;
- Participating in internal communication;
- Participating in the implementation of new global HR initiatives;
- First point of contact for any type of questions from employees and redirection of questions to the appropriate contact.
Experience and qualifications:
- University degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a human resources generalist
- Thorough knowledge of applicable local, state and federal employment law
- Experience with human resources operations
- Proficient with technologies such as iCIMS, ADP and standard MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Autonomous, flexible, proactive, rigorous, and professional
- Able to handle multiple priorities, make decisions, and resolve conflicts
- Experience in the field of video games, information technology (IT), or multimedia is a major asset
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
- Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others!
- Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
- Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
- Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
We want to get to know you!