- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
We are looking for people who are exceptionally creative and open-minded.
By working for Gameloft, you will have an unparalleled degree of autonomy in your work while keeping the support and advice of your team always within reach.
We strongly believe in cohesion and team spirit. Creating mobile video games involves strong collaboration with different types of talents. It is the coming together of skills – from producers, developers, game designers, artists, marketers, game monetization managers and more - that creates games people want to play. Here, we learn from each other and value talent(skills) more than focusing on hierarchy.
• Implementing and optimizing special effects in a 3D graphics engine
• Programming in all relevant languages (C++/ C/GLSL)
• Providing assistance for 3D functions and systems used in gameplay
• Developing graphical editing tools used by artists and designers
• Implementing cutting-edge 3D graphics technology for games on the latest mobile devices across multiple graphics APIs and platforms
• At least 5 years of programming experience in the video game industry
• At least 2 years of experience in 3D rendering algorithms
• Good organizational skills and able to work independently or as part of a team.
• Good understanding of mobile devices and their limitations
• Basic knowledge of 3D Studio Max
• Required: C/C++
• Required: Strong working knowledge of OpenGL and GLSL
• Working knowledge of at least one modern graphics API (Metal, Vulkan, Direct3D 12)
• University degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Experience with parallel computing
• Knowledge of Unity / Unreal Engine 4
- Excellent Social Benefits (Medical insurance package, Gym facilities and swimming pool, free for employees, on site cervical massages on a regular basis)
- The offer includes relocation assistance, a merit based salary progression system and a competitive initial salary package
- Career-development opportunities
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
Why Join Gameloft Cluj?
- Cluj is “the Heart of Transylvania”: a cosmopolitan European city and an important destination for business in South-Eastern Europe, with a remarkable potential for foreign investments
- It is one of the most welcoming cities in Eastern Europe
- Cluj succeeds in combining its history and architecture with the fresh and young atmosphere created by the city’s over 80.000 students
- Our studio is a very ambitious one, with a fast growth - it opened in 2010 and we are now proud to have over 500 employees
- Quality comes first: the perfect place for you to make a difference.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.