Product Marketing Manager
- Toronto, ON, Canada
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As part of the Product Marketing Group, embedded within game development teams, working in close collaboration with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, the Product Marketing Manager will manage, launch, promote and sustain a portfolio of mobile games throughout their entire lifespan.
This position is located in our production studio in Toronto, but you will also work and coordinate with our international teams, including but not limited to User Acquisition, local marketing & PR managers, web development studios, video production studios, artists, community managers and customer care managers.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Identifying the game’s target audience, positioning, values, and selling points
- Creating brand identity: title, packaging, and storytelling around a game’s plot and characters
- Conducting market research, benchmarks, polls and consumer studies
- Following the game development stages and making recommendations to improve user experience, involvement, socialization and retention
- Coordinating game approval with copyright owners (Universal, Sony Pictures, Ubisoft, Marvel, etc.)
Planning global launches
- Defining the marketing strategy to create brand awareness and generate traffic and installations, including but not limited to user acquisition, press relations, promotion and partnership programs, social marketing actions, sales support docs for app store visibility, etc.
- Coordinating implementation with local marketing & PR teams, key account managers, the game monetization & user acquisition manager, and other partners
- Creating promotional tools for games, including videos, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions and visuals, PR tools and all other assets required for special marketing initiatives
- Analyzing marketing campaign results and reporting them to the teams, top managers, and licensors for each game
- Creation of user acquisition assets in collaboration with local business teams
Monitoring game evolution
- Gauging and analyzing feedback, behavior and market acceptance from game users, then sharing the results & recommendations with the production teams and top managers of each game
- Optimization of the app stores pages performance and visibility
- Collaboration with the user acquisition teams to optimize the advertising campaigns and create new assets
- Coordinating community management and customer care activities/messaging, as well as defining specific game customer care policies when needed
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in Marketing
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in marketing in the Video Game or entertainment industry ideally in a similar function
- Knowledge and passion for video games, from hardcore gamer titles to casual social games, and entertainment in general
- Strong analytical skills and thoroughness
- A creative spirit allowing you to develop innovative, result-oriented marketing programs
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.)
And above all, motivation and a passion for your work!
Why join Gameloft?
• You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
• You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
• You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
• Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What can Gameloft Toronto offer you?
• Health insurance coverage
• Employee Assistance Program
• Meal and transportation discounts
• Social club events
• Fresh Fruit every morning!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.