- Toronto, ON, Canada
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
· Be responsible for 3D animations on a project for mobile platforms while pushing and maintaining high quality standards;
· Report to the Lead Animator for tasks, training, workflows, tool requests and creative ideas;
· Suggest/propose creative ideas and solutions to animation challenges;
· Design, construct rigs and point-weighting Character models for export to game engines;
· Work closely with TAs and other studio leads – Art, Design, Programmers.
· College certificate/diploma in game-oriented 3D animation or any other equivalent training;
· Minimum 3 years’ professional experience in Animation, in the games industry;
· Deep understanding of animation principles and how best to employ these;
· Strong understanding of what makes a character’s identity;
· Excellent knowledge of human/creature anatomy and motion;
· Strong observation skills and an Eye for Detail;
· Strong understanding of rigging, including technical processes, function and requirements;
· Deep understanding of body language, timing, posing, and gestural communication.
· A mastery with various animation styles, realistic and stylized in both 3D and 2D.
· Experience in 3dsMax essential.
· Experience with Biped, Cat and Custom rigs a plus;
· Experience with Flash animation a plus.
Why join Gameloft?
• You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
• You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
• You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
• Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What can Gameloft Toronto offer you?
• Health insurance coverage
• Employee Assistance Program
• Meal and transportation discounts
• Social club events
• Fresh Fruit every morning!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.