Reporting & Internal Control
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
1. Reporting Edition
- Handle all the current cost reports, including but not limited to: Sale and Marketing cost, Studio cost, Project cost, Business intelligence, E-commerce, Customer care report and other ad hoc cost requests.
2. Reporting creation, improvement and control
- Create/ edit new reports based on the needs;
- Ensure the accuracy and availability of database (Personnel Management Tool, accounting’s data) before making cost reports;
- Report automation findings as well as optimize the workload;
- Track & review methods to maintain data in accuracy and timely manners;
- Report clients’ satisfaction and evaluation;
3. Internal control
- Strengthen methods/ processes/ guidelines of internal control for the region;
- Create & keep updating SODs per country;
- Design and implement internal control strategy, including audits of process documentation & proper implementation;
- Report audit results and suggest improvements;
- Create/ update checklists & editing steps for all handled reports;
- Other tasks assigned by line manager when needed.
- Background of finance/ accounting
- Excellent excel skill
- Experience in reporting and internal control
- Coordination skill
- Proficiency in English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Good sense of responsibility and good teamwork
- Ability to meet deadlines/ deliver things in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/