Game Tester (Đà Nẵng)
- Da Nang, Hải Châu, Da Nang, Vietnam
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft DAD Studio was established in 2010. After 8 years of development, we now have nearly 500 employees working in a modern building with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam. DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, Ice Age Adventures, Asphalt Nitro, NOVA3 ...We are looking for the next talents to join the game. It can be YOU!
Gameloft Vietnam is offering an exciting opportunity for video game lovers to become a professional Game Tester who would like to break into the career in game development. Game Testing is un-detachable part of video game development process to ensure the quality of the game when it is handed to end user in the market.
As a Game Tester, member of Gameloft’s Quality Assurance team, you are expected to play the game under development in order to detect and describe all abnormal behaviors (bugs) regarding game functions,
graphics, logic, design and content… Such bugs need to be reported to the development team for resolving to ensure the best game player experience and game overall quality before being released to the market.
The Game Tester is required to understand and follow video game testing processes, the different checklists, game design documentation, standard requirements at Gameloft.
The Game Tester also needs to handle English written reporting, bug description, communication (locally and internationally) as well as scheduling the testing work.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Interest and experience in playing video games;
- Experience with various mobile application/game testing for iOS or Android, Windows, Facebook…;
- English reading & writing skills to describe bugs/issues clearly and precisely report and communicate using emails;
- Troubleshooting skill, strong logic thinking;
- Detail-oriented and quick learner in a fast moving environment;
- Teamwork and cooperation skills, working well with a team;
- Ability to stay organized and exhibit great follow-through;
- Ability to handle pressure and meet strict deadlines.
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Please kindly list down, in your CV, the games that you have played.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life!
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Health insurance coverage;
- Lunch allowance, 13th month salary and semester bonus twice a year;
- Splendid river view from our office;
- Amazing staff events around the year (Company trip, New Year Party, Women’s Day, Christmas, Gameloft Day...);
- Many sport/game/tech clubs for enthusiasts. A fully equipped game room with PS, Wii and Xbox Kinect;
- Soft-skill training internally and externally;
- Be a part of a global team, work directly with your teammates from many places in the world.....
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable).
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/