Product Marketing Manager, Asia Publishing
- Beijing, China
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As a Product Marketing Manager for Asia Publishing, you will work with different game teams around the world to make sure that all aspects of our games, no matter where they are published, are the best that they can be for Asia, with a greater focus on China.
This role will be based in our Beijing studio.
What yourrole will focus on:
1. Product positioning: Knowing who our players are and identifying our game’s values and selling points with them.
2. Brand Identity: Ensuring the brand is consistent, while at the same time adopting local market elements that make it more appealing in the region.
3. Optimization of our local store assets and drive our games visibility.
4. Market research, benchmarks, and consumer studies.
5. Work with development teams around the world to make recommendationson improving user experience, socialization, and retention.
6. Coordinate with local marketing, PR, and business teams in Asia.
7. Work with partners and publishers in Asia toensure successful collaboration amongst all parties.
1. 3+ years of marketing/product management experience in the mobile or software industry.Bonus points for experience in mobile games.
2. Knowledgeable in games, technology and China/Asia markets.
3. Computer science, Engineering or Marketing degree is a strong plus.
4. Native Chinese, with good English skills.
5. Above all, you love games as a passion!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio (if applicable).
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.