3D Game Animator and Character Rigger
- Budapest, Hungary
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
Following the development of many successful titles on mobile devices, such as Iron Man 3, Dragon Mania Legends and City Mania, Gameloft Budapest is currently seeking a 3D Game Animator and Character Rigger to work on its franchises.
Bring life and motion to the characters of our video games.
· Be responsible for 3D animations, rigging and skinning on a project while pushing and maintaining high-quality standards;
· Gets involved in the creation process by interacting closely with the game designers, art director and producers of the project
· Suggest /propose creative ideas and solutions to animation challenges;
You have passion for both making and playing games and you can easily bring characters to life!
· 2 years of experience in 3D Studio Max
· Clear understanding of character motion,and physics-based motion
· Ability to give style to animations (characters, vehicles, objects etc.) with an accent on exaggerated movements
· Knowledge of rigging and skinning techniques in 3D Studio Max
· Can work well using existing assets (2D concepts/3D objects already modeled) and references
· Working experience on PC or consoles is a plus
· Good English skills
· VFX experience is considered as a plus
In order for us to consider your application, please send your portfolio or samples of your work (demos, animations, images, websites, etc.). Please indicate the address of your website and portfolio if you have one.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Ingrid Németh, Gameloft Budapest