Game Community Manager - Chinese Market
- Beijing, China
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
You will be working within several development teams, which include Product Marketing Managers and Game Managers, as well as a global team of other Game Community Managers. You will be the main link between Gameloft’s Game community in China and Gameloft and will act as the "face" of Gameloft as well as ensuring that the Social Media and Community strategy is implemented across Gameloft's line campaigns.
Define Social and Community Actions
- Act as the Chinese Social Media and Community Management expert
- Run innovative social campaigns that capture the interest of your community and constantly drive both engagement rates and community size on your social media channels (WeChat, Weibo, Baidu Tieba, etc.)
- Prepare creative briefs and manage all published content (images, video and written);
- Develop and expand community outreach efforts;
- Become the voice and face of the brand;
- Keep an active stream of communication between the development team and the local community;
- Identify the most common issues based on community feedback, regularly prepare internal reports and escalate issues quickly and efficiently to all relevant internal parties when necessary;
Monitoring & Reporting
- Monitor discussions and trends within fan bases on all channels, including social media channels and app store pages in China;
- Be on the lookout for the latest trends in social media tools, applications, channels and advise the development team on potential opportunities for your market;
- Regularly analyze your social campaigns and translate the qualitative data results into actionable recommendations for future social media campaigns.
- Analyze and report social media performance to management on a monthly basis.
- 1-3 years’ experience managing Chinese social media platforms or communities for brands;
- You demonstrate creativity and innovation with every campaign you run;
- You have some knowledge of graphic tools such as Photoshop or Video Editing software;
- You have the confidence to take the lead when necessary;
- You have a strong intuition and ability to identify potential negative community reaction or crisis in advance and prepare mitigation plans;
- You are native in Chinese and proficient in English;
- You have a background in video games or you are an avid gamer is a plus!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio (if applicable).
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.