- San Francisco, CA, USA
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 6,000 employees.
Join our San Francisco office as a PR Manager !
Gameloft is seeking a PR Manager for the U.S. and Canadian markets with experience in the digital media and advertising industry. The position is based in our San Francisco office.
You will work closely with our North American team as well as the Global team based overseas to help grow Gameloft’s awareness in the gaming industry and in the digital advertising industry. You will be joining a leading mobile game publisher with 166 Million monthly users and top rated games such as Asphalt 8, Despicable Me: Minion Rush, Dungeon Hunter 5, Disney Magic Kingdoms, Spider-Man Unlimited, Modern Combat 5 and many more. You will report to the North America Marketing Director.
North America missions:
• Define and implement communication strategy to grow Gameloft awareness in the mobile gaming industry and in the mobile advertising industry.
• Monitor competitor marketing actions and propose creative ideas to improve Gameloft’s exposure.
• Draft material around Gameloft success cases in publishing and advertising
• Ion collaboration with the North American B2B Marketing manager, Develop joint marketing and PR initiatives with Gameloft partners in North America (brands, media agencies, etc.).
• Work with B2B Marketing Manager to organize actions that result in lead generation for the North American business development and sales teams.
• Organize events with Gameloft clients and partners.
• Work with Paris' headquarter to define and evolve our brand and editorial content strategy (creation + distribution).
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders and based on their business objectives, identify the main topics to be turned into stories and PR pitches (product, corporate, advertising, licensing, distribution).
• Lead (help recruit, brief, animate, evaluate) the team of editors in charge of creating content (Team based on Paris).
• Work with PR managers from other territories and HQ social media managers in order to organize content distribution on owned and external channels.
• Measure and report results.
•3 to 5 years of professional experience in PR or Marketing.
•Marketing experience inside media agencies will be a strong asset.
•Strong knowledge of the advertising industry, digital in particular.
•Intensive media relations experience in the advertising industry and a demonstrated ability to handle all types of media, including social media.
•Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
•Strong interest in gaming, advertising and technology. Being a gamer is real plus.
•Bachelor's degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism or an equivalent major.
•MBA is a plus.
Why Join Gameloft?
•You want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
•You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
•You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
•Or just because you’re looking for a fun place to work!
We offer you:
•The opportunity to join a leading company in one of the fastest growing industries in the world
•A competitive package.
•Fun, creative and casual atmosphere among top video game industry talent
•International environment offering daily contact with other countries & cultures
•Future advancement opportunities
Want to know more? Please visit our website: www.gameloft.com