- Barcelona, Spain
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has
established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience
of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a
unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft
operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order &
Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major
rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®,
Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000
people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The Product Manager works collaboratively with Producers, System Designers, Live Operations Managers & Data Scientists to define the monetization strategy of his/her games and aims to boost KPIs related to engagement & monetization on a worldwide level.
Your main challenges will include:
- Collaborate with all game stakeholders (Designers, Producers, Marketing) to define the game’s strategy and long-term vision
- Champion the Live Operation strategy related to content, targeting, promotions, update releases and in-game events to maximize the game’s potential
- Provide clear recommendations from market research, benchmarks and game data to define, prioritize and continuously improve features
- Be responsible for forecasting, measuring performance against targets and reporting to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Propose AB tests, ensure their correct implementation and present key findings
- Be the expert on market trends & industry best practices, and share these across teams
- At least 2 years of experience in Games/Online/Consulting, preferably in product oriented roles
- Excellent analytical & data modelling skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus
- Proven experience in optimizing metrics and revenue on a product or service
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally
- Experience working on a live game operated as a service
- Game design or game creation skills
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Passion for games on any platform!
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to think on your feet and highly organized
- At ease analyzing large data sets & providing actionable insights
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills with a multidisciplinary team
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What Gameloft Barcelona can offer you even more?
- Private health insurance
- Monthly ticket restaurant card
- Free fruit every morning
- Central location and beautiful view in front of Sagrada Familia
- Flexible working hours
- Free afternoon on your birthday
- 25 days of annual paid leave
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Job reference: #LI-RD2
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.