- Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Provide data for monthly payroll, Social insurance registration / report, Overtime, Annual Leave in accurate and timely manner.
- Support Senior HR in Salary, bonus review / tracking.
- Be Administrator of HR Management Tools as HR Software, Performance Management System, OT & Leave Request.
- Handle basic C&B Communication / Training like Orientation Training – Total Reward, Social Insurance, Personal Income Tax.
- In charge of C&B Admin tasks
- At least 1 year of experience with C&B or payroll
- Good English and Vietnamese (both writing and speaking).
- Good numerical skill; ability to handle a huge number of data with accuracy and deadline commitment.
- High confidentiality commitment, integrity, sense of responsibility.
- Good organizational skill as well as communication and interpersonal skills.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our website: http://gameloft-sea.com/