- Beijing, China
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
• Managing UNIX services (DNS/LDAP/load balancing/HA/Apache/MySQL/Varnish/etc.)
• Automating (Puppet/Ansible)
• Working on DevOps integration
• Writing procedures and system documentation
• More than 5 years’ experience with the UNIX platform in a large-scale, high-availability production environment
• Excellent knowledge of script programming, task automation, and the application of security principles
• Good understanding of CI/CD technologies (Jenkins, etc.)
• Good understanding of DevOps principles
• Excellent grasp of TCP/IP protocols and ability to resolve network problems
• Good communicator who is able to rapidly become part of a team
• Good at working autonomously with minimal supervision
• Good sense of organisation and creativity, with analytical skills and a talent for managing projects
• Excellent ability to write technical documentation
• Ability to work under pressure in a 24x7x365 production environment is essential
• Able to communicate in English
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio (if applicable).
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.