Game Product Manager 游戏产品经理
- Beijing, China
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As a product manager you define the monetization strategy, coordinates in-game communication and marketing, and post-launch data analysis through all distribution channels at a worldwide level.
1. You are part of the team: work closely with the design and development teams to plan, design and implement game features which improve product performance.
2. Know your players: build dashboards to monitor the Key Performance Indicators of one or a portfolio of games on a daily basis. Analyze game metrics and transform data into actionable items which improve KPIs.
3. Be an expert: suggest optimizations for the consumer acquisition, retention design, and engagement / social features of the games. Analyze competitors and perform efficient benchmarking.
4. Define the promotion strategy, set up and coordinate the in-game communication for events and promotions.
5. Keep stakeholders updated about the status of projects, and the progress of new development.
1. 3 to 5 years of professional experience in online/B2C business
2. Self-motivated, team player, analytical and ability to prioritize tasks.
3. Understanding of game design concepts and principles.
4. Understanding of statistics, metrics and analysis.
5. Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
6. Fluent in spoken and written English and Chinese.
7. Proficient with Excel
Additional Qualifications (Desirable but not required)
1. BS/MS degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or Engineering
2. Strong experience and/or passion for Social Media.
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio (if applicable).
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.