Global Game Community Manager 游戏社区经理
- Beijing, China
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
You will be working within a large team, including community managers, and game managers.
You will be the main link between Gameloft community and Gameloft and will act as the "face" of Gameloft as well as ensuring that the Social Media and Community strategy is implemented across Gameloft's line campaigns.
Define Social and Community Actions
• Act as the Social Media and Community Management expert with the Product Manager and Game Producer
• Run Social campaigns in order to capture the interest of your community and contribute to a better engagement.
• Create and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Identify trends/topical market research on both internal & external channels and report to internal teams, in condensed and analyzed summaries
Implement Community Actions
• Be responsible for the social media and community management on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram and Forums
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a "Social" way
• Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community outreach efforts.
• Liaise with the game team to make sure that the community is up to date with any changes that happen inside the game.
Monitoring & Reporting
• Monitor discussions and trends within fan base on internal & external channels (including stores)
• Identifies and reports trends in usage and advises the Game Team on potential opportunities
• You will analyze campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations for revising Social Media campaigns.
• You will analyze and report Social Media Performance to Management
• 2-3 years' experience managing social media platforms or communities for brands.
• Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in Social Media
• Displays in-depth knowledge of graphic tools (Photoshop, video editing...)
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research.
• Team player with the confidence to take the lead when necessary
• Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
• Fluent in English
• Fluent in Chinese
• And above all passion for video games and a good video game experience (especially MMO)
Interested in working for an exciting company that is redefining the way people play video games? Interested in working for a world class company in a fun, and rewarding environment in Game Beijing Studio. Then Gameloft is the company for you!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio (if applicable).
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.