Business Performance Manager
- Beijing, China
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As our Business Performance Manager, you will be charged with defining the performance strategy of the games to maximize their revenues through all distributions channels at a worldwide level.
The Business Performance Manager is involved in the game early on in the creation process and focuses mainly on monetization, retention features and live operations.
Tasks will include:
- Work closely with the production team to define, set-up and optimize the in-game operation systems,
- Identify and define trackers, metrics and dashboard to measure performance,
- Set-up game revenues projections and main KPIs targets,
- Feedback on features and core mechanics;
- Analyze the overall performance of the game, impact of new features and investigate specific KPIs,
- Identify the game key’s strengths, weaknesses and areas of optimization,
- Provide recommendations to production team on ways to optimize/maximize game revenues and participate in the definition of features,
- Analyze and follow-up with Live Operation Managers the events and promotions performances, schedules and set-up,
- Benchmark and analyse competitors
- Provide reports and weekly progress updates to all stakeholders involved
- A passion for games!
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Economics or related field with a minimum of 3-year professional experience in Gaming, Business Intelligence or Online/e-commerce field,
- Attentive to consumer needs,
- Strong analytical and data modeling (Excel) skills,
- Able to translate analytical findings in actionable recommendations within the game,
- Able to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and within tight deadlines,
- Passionate about joining a dynamic and international structure to discover the fast-growing online game universe,
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, etc.),
- Fluent in English.
- All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio (if applicable).
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.