Market & Product Intelligence Specialist 游戏市场研究专员
- Beijing, China
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Conduct market analysis of trends in the gaming (mobile, console, PC, and online) and entertainment industry, identifying new business and growth opportunities in the Chinese and Asian markets.
- Review and benchmark competitive products and highlight their factors of success - and make recommendations on how these can be applied to company products.
- Build and update comprehensive consumer profiles of Chinese mobile gamers.
- Evaluate new and emerging audience segments and their total addressable market.
- Analyze the potential of licenses, suggest new actionable licenses, and monitor new entertainment section growth for emerging license acquisition.
- Conduct consumer studies, user surveys, and polls to discover prospective audience preferences.
- Utilize internal data and analytics services to collect insights and consolidate into actionable items, reports, and presentations.
- 2-3 years in market research or consumer marketing, ideally in the video games or entertainment industry.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Experience working within an international environment - whether in a professional or educational capacity - is preferable.
- Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamer’s titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole.
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind.
- Talented communicator with an excellent grasp of the English language.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Highly proficient in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio (if applicable).
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.