- New York, NY
A leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
As Campaign Manager, you will be working within the US Advertising team and will be doing the following:
- Support to the local Advertising Sales Team, helping to build realistic campaign proposals for clients
- Liaising with Gameloft licensing team when securing inventory within our licensed games is needed
- Liaising with Gameloft legal team to confirm the campaign respects the global & local regulations if needed
- Responsible for the local advertising inventory booked and available
- Get all materials required to launch a campaign (creative, redirection links), approve the campaign flow, provide optimization advice if needed
- Liaising with Gameloft creative departments to supervise creative production if part of the campaign terms
- Liaising with Gameloft QA department to check the campaign display
- Setting up, monitoring, analyzing, monitoring and optimizing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Coordinating with 3rd Party, if applicable
- Ensuring campaigns delivery & performance meets clients requirements
- Liaising with Gameloft Business Intelligence department to coordinate campaign reports
- Handling troubleshooting
- Providing regular analysis on the campaign
- Providing the final report & analysis on the campaign, generating the necessary marketing documents
- Producing post mortem to enable continuous improvement
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role (digital campaign management)
- Attentive to details
- Able to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Results oriented
- Highly client service focused
Why join Gameloft ?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is steadily growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What can Gameloft offer you?
- Competitive compensation plan
- Collaborative learning/training sessions among the Campaign Managers community once a month
- Health insurance coverage
- Vacation and personal days off
- And much more!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Job code: #LI-RD2