2D-3D Artist (Generalist)
- Minsk, Belarus
Gameloft Minsk operates in full accord with the highest European
standards with the care for comfort of our employees and the employees
satisfaction being the first priority. Enter the Game!
We are looking for a universal Artist-Generalist who can work in two directions, 2D and 3D Art, with the same quality and interest!
2D Artist is responsible for game visual style and identity, creates character concepts, environments, backgrounds, other visual assets and establishes style guidelines.
To create and develop 3D models you will be directly involved in creating and producing lighting, environments, characters, low- and high-poly 3D objects.
- Strong graphic design skills (Photoshop); experience with a tablet and expertise in digital painting.
- Strong knowledge of color theory; excellent sense of color and ability to create well-balanced color palettes.
- Outstanding composition skills.
- Expertise in 3D modeling in low- and high-poly assets and texturing (3D Max, ZBrush, Photoshop).
- Good general knowledge in art (perspective, volume, lighting).
- Expertise in VRay lighting and rendering.
- Understanding animation principles (character rigging, motion setting, rhythm).
- Passion for video games.
- Knowledge of the technical pipeline and all the process of game development; experience of working with Character Studio (CAT / Motion Builder); MentalRay; knowledge of 3D engines (Unreal, Unity, etc) — will be considered as plus.
Your application must include your portfolio link, otherwise it won’t be considered.