Anti-hacking Specialist 游戏反黑客专家
- Beijing, China
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- The job will require a proactive person with good communication skills, technical background or skills and a problem solver attitude.
- Tasks involve from code implementation, debugging/review and DB querying/data analysis to coordination with several teams across the company to solve issues, propose ways to improve the current flows/requirements, help in designing/testing them and finally transferring the knowledge to the studio teams as needed.
- The candidate will have the opportunity to get involved with a number of departments and learn different technologies
- Analyze data from different sources to find hackers or cheaters and take action to punish them
- Work on anti-hacking reports to top management of company including CEO
- Develop scripts or tool to automatize/aid in anti-hacking, report generation, data crossing/validation, etc (Python/Scripting/SQL).
- Keep track on the projects anti-hacking implementation and issues.
- Coordinate with different teams (Game dev. team, Customer Care, Tracking Data Manger,Game Monetization, E-Commerce and Online teams) in different countries as needed to fulfil the requirements.
- Perform investigations on data across different DBs to single out potential implementation/schema issues.
- Analyze data gathered and reports and audit data integrity and correctness.
- Proactive, resourceful.
- Fast learner.
- High English level.
- Strong communication and organization skills.
- PandasPHP or other scripting language
- Web Programming
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio (if applicable).
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.