Web Quality Assurance
- Makati, Philippines
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The successful applicant shall be responsible for:
• Participation in the initial assessment of a project.
• Ensures that all received projects adhere to the quality control standards.
• Conducts actual QA testing to ensure that the requirements of the project are met and complies with control standards.
• Summarizes the list of bugs tracked during the testing phase.
• Coordinates with the QA Lead in creating documentation and checklists in order to prevent recursive bugs.
• Performs bugs measuring.
• Conducts research on process improvements.
• Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
• Must be very familiar with various social networking platforms
• Knowledgeable in various browser and operating systems
• Preferably with at least one year experience in writing procedures and documentation
• Preferably with at least one year experience as Web QA
• Familiar with various bug tracking systems
• Keen attention to detail and can work under pressure• Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Makati City.
• Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.