- Beijing, China
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with:
- Creating the entire sound aspect of games under the supervision of the Audio Director.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Extensive knowledge of Windows audio software (Pro Tools, Reaperr, Soundminer, SVN, etc.) and audio editors (Sound Forge, WaveLab, Audition, etc.), as well as web tools such as Confluence and JIRA. Must also have an expert knowledge of the most common VST plugins necessary for editing and mixing audio.
- Complete understanding of technical limitations (audio optimisation, memory, etc.) related to sounds and audio formats used in the industry.
- Understanding and good command of several audio engines (middleware such as FMOD and Wwise.)
- Skilled at recording (sound effects/recording in the field), creating and editing original sounds in different formats.
- Good knowledge of sound effects libraries available on the market.
- Able to manage large databases (lists of sounds) clearly and logically.
And above all, you must be motivated and passionate about the job.