- Avenue Ogilvy, Montréal, QC, Canada
Founded in 2002, Game On started as an audio postproduction house that forayed into facial capture before spawning one of the largest motion-capture studios in the world. We are now a full-service animation production studio - a turnkey studio that translates scripts into vibrant final products.
Game On is looking for an experienced Producer to manage animation, audio and cinematics projects. The Producer will drive the production process and maintain clarity of information and good channels of communication between production team, director and client while meeting creative and budgetary goals.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, expertise in managing complex projects and priorities. The Producer will work with the Executive Producer to set milestones, internal deliverables and qualitative goals.
- Organize and prioritize the goals and execution plans for their projects.
- Streamline production workflow and collaborate with departmental leads to stay on schedule.
- Work with the team to creatively deliver the best quality achievable within constraints.
- Maintain excellent working relationship as the main point of contact for clients throughout the production.
- Communicate the project status with the Executive Producer and identify potential risks throughout the production.
- Willing to accept and provide direction and handle multiple tasks.
- Contribute to a culture that enables every crew member to do their best work.
- Outstanding organizational, communication and management skills, in both French and English.
- Self-sufficient and proactive in organizing and prioritizing tasks.
- Detail-oriented, flexible/adaptable.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of animation and sound pipelines.
- Comfortable with the toolset, workflows and technologies used in the videogame industry (Jira, Shotgun, Perforce, Agile workflow, etc..).
- Proven ability to deliver high quality content for videogame or films.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in videogame or animation, working in a project management role.
- Works well under pressure.
Complete benefits package, Flat organizational structure, FUN working environment and amazing projects!