- Avenue Ogilvy, Montréal, QC, Canada
Founded in 2002, Game On started as an audio postproduction house that forayed into facial capture before spawning one of the largest motion-capture studios in the world. We are now a full-service animation production studio - a turnkey studio that translates scripts into vibrant final products.
The Production Coordinator’s main role is to provide assistance to the management on a variety of projects (animation, mocap, audio, …) from pre-production through post-production. The Coordinator works with a group of departments and is an integral part of the management structure of the entire studio.
· Plan and keep track of the workload for the assigned department(s) in collaboration with the corresponding Supervisor(s);
· Adjust schedules to accommodate the needs of simultaneous projects;
· Organize and communicate information about validations and reviews;
· Prepare daily and weekly progress reports;
· Ensure the productions functioning needs are met (space, furnitures, network access, etc… );
· Facilitate communication between the management and the employees;
· Coordinate with talent agencies for castings and shoots;
· Manage short term projects under manager’s supervision;
· Attend and participate in production meetings with the supervisors;
· Perform other related tasks as assigned by management.
· Minimum three (3) years of work experience in a post-production, animated TV series or visual effects environment;
· Bilingual (English and French) – ESSENTIAL;
· Knowledge of the production process of animation and/or mocap and/or video games;
· Excellent organizational and communicational skills;
· Positive attitude and great problem solving skills;
· High level of initiative, flexibility and resourcefulness;
· Ability to work on multiple tasks at a time while remaining efficient and mindful of strict deadlines in a high-pressure environment;
· Mastery of administrative tools, especially Excel;
· Knowledge of an asset manager such as SHOTGUN is a plus;
· Must be a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada and available to work in Montreal, Quebec;
Complete benefits package, Flat organizational structure, FUN working environment and amazing projects!