- IL-64, Chicago, IL, USA
Galaxy i Technologies, Inc is a global consulting and IT services company that is known for its commitment to client satisfaction. Galaxy i Technologies is an information technology firm offering IT Consulting, Staff Augmentation, Software Development & Training and E-commerce Development. We help our Clients to implement these solutions through a variety of skilled consulting services like Application management, Implementation and Infrastructure management.
Galaxy i Technologies has a pool of highly skilled professionals who work through the life cycle of challenging and exciting projects, including System Analysis, Designing, Development, Implementation, Maintenance, Enhancements and Test Support to our Fortune 500 Corporations.
Job Description :
- We need passport number,visa and DL for submission
- USC,GC,H1B,H1B Transfers accepted.
24-MONTHS+, OR CTH
The position is to maintain and enhance a NodeJS application. The applications has a web frontend and a Web API. The candidate must have at least 4 years experience working with NodeJS. Previous experience with Express, HTM5, and CSS is required. Previous experience with Docker and Git are considered a plus
Team is 4 people – PM, lead developer, junior developer
- This role will involve mentoring a jr developer
- App gives Hyatt Guests the ability to register with this app when booking a hotel through hyatt.com, use app to register and will get free wifi at this hotel and other hotels that use this system
- this year starting international deployment – if anyone has experience with internationalization of applications that would be helpful
- person will be working with offshore team – person will connect with wifi vendors, they will configure their systems to use our app
- Maintain an existing node.js app
- Needs to have at least 4 years’ experience with node
- Use node.js and express
- Maintain website and web apis
- Looking for knowledge of git
- Top skills: node. Express, git, splunk
- Someone with Splunk experience would catch his eye
The Senior Software Developer's role is to design, code, test, and analyze software programs and applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software specifications throughout the production lifecycle. The software developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required. Responsibilities: Work with business end users to determine requirements and propose approaches to address users' needs. Analyze requirements to determine approach/proposed solution. Design and Build Solutions using relevant programming languages. Thoroughly test solutions using relevant approaches and tools. Work in team environment to deliver business solutions. Problem solving skills to address development and production issues. Demonstrate a commitment to Hyatt core values. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
The position is to maintain and enhance a NodeJS application. The applications has a web frontend and a Web API. The candidate must have at least 4 years experience working with NodeJS. Previous experience with Express, HTM5, and CSS is required. Previous experience with Docker and Git are considered a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.