Call Center Manager
- 1180 Airport Blvd, Austin, TX 78702, USA
Our organization has won the Top Workplace award every year since 2012! The culture at Greater Texas Credit Union values work-life balance and we live by strong core values like integrity, compassion and dedication. We want employees who are passionate about providing a top-tier experience to our members and fellow employees alike. If this resonates with you, please check out all the details for this role below and apply today.
What's in it for you as a Call Center Manager:
- Training and resources to learn and develop highly desired skills.
- A place where you can help members and teammates in meaningful ways.
- #DadJokeThursdays and #AppreciationFriyays (ask us about what this is)
- Full Benefits Package, Sundays off, 10 paid holidays.
- A job that looks great on a resume!
- All the coffee your heart desires.
- Halfway decent potlucks.
What you'll do as a Call Center Manager:
- Attract and retain top talent through servant leadership and continuous coaching.
- Work closely with management to develop and implement Call Center vision.
- Implement new and existing phone system initiatives to enhance Call Center experience.
- Develop and implement KPIs, and work with Call Center Supervisor and Team Lead to maintain performance and motivation of staff.
- Analyze data then make effective decisions based on findings.
- HS Diploma/GED
- 3+ years progressive Call Center experience
- 2+ years experience in Supervisor role
- Ability and experience in analyzing, interpreting and utilizing data
- Here are some traits we're looking for:
- People centric, highly service oriented, champion for change, self motivated, work with minimal supervision, excellent written and verbal communication, excellent crisis management skills.
Nice to haves:
- Supervisor experience within a Call Center environment
- Credit Union or other Financial Institution experience
- Familiar with Cisco/Finesse Phone Systems
- Prior experience managing remote workers
- Bilingual - Spanish
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.