Director of Digital Experience
- 6411 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78752, USA
Our organization has won the Top Workplace award every year since 2012! The culture at Greater Texas Credit Union values work-life balance and we live by strong core values like integrity, compassion and dedication. We want employees who are passionate about providing a top-tier experience to our members and fellow employees alike. If this resonates with you, please check out all the details for this role below and apply today.
We are looking for an experienced IT leader to oversee the Digital Experience for our organization.
Key Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Hire, develop and lead the digital services team.
- Maintain a cohesive, highly trained and motivated team, sufficient to meet operational and strategic demands.
- Analyze, assess, recommend improvement to, and design member experiences (MX) consistent with direction from Senior Leadership and in accordance with the Strategic Plan and applicable departmental Business Plans.
- Recommend and obtain market studies, voice of the customer, and other relevant data to discover ways to improve MX in online and mobile banking.
- Implement digital services to deliver connected experience ensuring that the use of disparate applications and vendors is as invisible as possible to the member.
- Develops and maintains thorough knowledge of all systems (core banking, imaging, statements, lending, account origination, etc.) to ensure top tier digital experience.
- Monitor product roadmap of the provider to develop and adjust the credit unions digital services roadmap.
- Utilizes design thinking to implement technologies with a focus on delivering top tier member experience.
- Recommends changes to current business processes and systems, including due diligence, discovery, business case compilation and analysis, and project leadership activities and responsibilities.
- Review and direct all internal controls in digital delivery channels while ensuring adherence to FFIEC guidelines.
- Be proactive in identifying problems and takes prompt action to resolve them.
- Keep all stake holders informed of key operating issues affecting employee and member experience.
- Assist the department with budgeting, digital services policy development and maintenance, vendor mgmt. activities, external audits and exams.
- Develop HOW TO's, SOP's and FAQ's and assist with training of member contact team. Participate and lead appropriate committees.
- Assist with special projects as requested.
5 years experience in implementing, managing or supporting digital experience. Extensive project management experience is required.
Here are some traits we're looking for:
Highly service oriented, champion for change, self motivated, work with minimal supervision, excellent written and verbal communication, excellent crisis management skills, team member development.
Nice to Haves:
Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
Previous Director Level IT Experience
Prior Credit Union or banking experience - Preferred
Experience in administering core banking systems such as Symitar, DNA, Corelation, etc. is a plus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.