Director of IT Support
- 6411 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78752, USA
Our organization has won the Top Workplace award every year since 2012! The culture at Greater Texas Credit Union values work-life balance and we live by strong core values like integrity, compassion and dedication. We want employees who are passionate about providing a top-tier experience to our members and fellow employees alike. If this resonates with you, please check out all the details for this role below and apply today.
We are looking for an experienced IT leader to oversee the IT support function for the credit union.
Key Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Hire, develop, coach and manage daily activities of IT support team.
- Handle escalations related to IT support.
- Monitor day-to-day performance of helpdesk staff, ensure requests are being assigned, responded to, and resolved in a timely manner based on established SLAs. Take preventative and corrective action as required.
- Proactively ensure that the helpdesk is appropriately staffed at all times, especially during holidays and long weekends.
- Develop and Maintain service level agreeements (SLAs) for IT support. Develop standard operating procedures (SOPs) for IT support team members.
- Develop, track and report on metrics to measure user experience with IT.
- Identify trends in the helpdesk requests and proactively initiate mitigating actions.
- Review helpdesk case notes and resolutions to ensure tickets are being worked as expected and proper documentation is maintained at all times.
- Design, implement and maintain helpdesk system configuration to meet the needs of our end users, IT team members and the credit union management.
- Analyze the activities and recommend ways to improve the performance of the IT Support team.
- Develop and maintain IT systems inventory.
- Assist with hardware, software and service purchases and maintenance renewals.
- Stay informed on the developments in the technologies we use.
- Make recommendations on how the new developments can improve our processes.
- Participate in the on-call rotation.
- Assist with special projects as requested.
- Assist the department with budgeting, IT policy development and maintenance, vendor mgmt. activities, external audits and exams.
5 years experience leading IT support teams, providing hands technical support, configuring and managing IT support ticketing systems and managing IT support related escalations.
Here are some traits we're looking for:
Highly service oriented, champion for change, self motivated, work with minimal supervision, excellent written and verbal communication, excellent crisis management skills, team member development.
Nice to Haves:
Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
Previous Director Level IT Experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.