Full Time Call Center Representative (Bilingual)
- 1180 Airport Blvd, Austin, TX 78702, USA
60 something year old organization looking for a special someone to fill a void. Loves long term relationships and doing community service. Serious inquiries only, please.
We love people who love people. Our job is to do more than help with finances, we create connections that last a lifetime.
If you truly have a passion for helping others, you’ll fall in love with us.
- Pay: $14.61/hour, commensurate with experience.
- Hours: Day Shift - Hours Will Vary
- Bilingual in Spanish Required
What's in it for you as a Call Center Rep:
- Training and ongoing coaching to learn and develop highly desired skills.
- A place where you can help members and teammates in meaningful ways.
- #DadJokeThursdays and #AppreciationFriyays (ask us about what this is)
- Full Benefits Package, Sundays off, 10 paid holidays.
- A job that looks great on a resume!
- All the coffee your heart desires.
- Halfway decent potlucks.
What you'll do as a Call Center Rep:
- Assist members by phone with questions regarding their accounts.
- Educate members on credit union products and services.
- Process basic financial transactions: transfers, check orders, loan payments.
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Previous customer service experience (6 months)
- Must have a pleasant and professional speaking voice.
- Confidentiality and attention to detail is a must.
- Teachable, Can-Do Attitude, A Sense of Humor :)
Nice to Haves:
- Previous Call Center Experience
- Previous Financial Institution Experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.