Full Time Member Services Representative
- 1180 Airport Blvd, Austin, TX 78702, USA
60 something year old organization looking for a special someone to fill a void. Loves long term relationships and doing community service. Serious inquiries only, please.
We love people who love people. Our job is to do more than help with finances, we create connections that last a lifetime.
If you truly have a passion for helping others, you’ll fall in love with us.
- Pay: Starting at $14.61/hr, commensurate with experience.
- Hours: M-Th 8:00-4:30p, Rotating Fridays 9:30-6:00p, Rotating Saturdays 9:00-1:00p.
What you'll do as a New Account Representative:
- Educate members on our services both in-person and over the phone.
- Open new accounts and process maintenance on current accounts.
- Problem solve issues on member's accounts.
What's in it for you as a New Account Rep:
- Training and ongoing coaching to learn and develop highly desired skills.
- A place where you can help members and teammates in meaningful ways.
- Full Benefits Package, Sundays off, 10 paid holidays.
- A job that looks great on a resume!
- All the coffee your heart desires.
- Halfway decent potlucks.
- HS Diploma
- Previous customer service experience
- Great communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good judgement in decision making.
- Personable and a team player.
- Problem solving skills
Nice to Haves:
- Previous financial institution experience.
- Previous data entry and phone experience.
- Some college coursework completed.
- Bilingual - Spanish
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.