Full Time Member Services Rep
- 11401 US-290, Manor, TX 78653, USA
60 something year old organization looking for a special someone to fill a void. Loves long term relationships and doing community service. Serious inquiries only, please.
We love people who love people. Our job is to do more than help with finances, we create connections that last a lifetime.
If you truly have a passion for helping others, you’ll fall in love with us.
- Pay: Starting $14.61/hr, commensurate with experience.
- Hours: M–F 7:45–4:15p and Fridays 9:45–6:15p
What's in it for you as a Member Services Rep:
- Training and ongoing coaching to learn and develop highly desired skills.
- A place where you can help members and teammates in meaningful ways.
- Full Benefits Package, Sundays off, 10 paid holidays.
- A job that looks great on a resume!
- All the coffee your heart desires.
- Halfway decent potlucks.
What you'll do as a Member Services Rep:
- Educate members on our services and create lasting relationships.
- Open new accounts and process maintenance on current accounts.
- Problem solve issues on member's accounts.
- Previous customer service experience (12 months)
- Great communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good judgement in decision making.
- Personable and a team player.
- Problem solving skills.
- Fast learner
Nice to Haves:
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish)
- Previous financial institution experience.
- Previous data entry and phone experience.
- Some college coursework completed.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.