Full Time Teller
- 1180 Airport Blvd, Austin, TX 78702, USA
67 yr old organization looking for a special someone to fill a void. Loves long term relationships and doing community service. Serious inquiries only, please.
We love people who love people. Our job is to do more than help with finances, we create connections that last a lifetime.
If you truly have a passion for helping others, you’ll fall in love with us.
- Greater Texas
- Pay: Starting $13.00/hr, commensurate with experience.
- Hours: M–F 10:00–6:30p, and rotating Saturdays 9:45-1:30p
What you'll do as a Teller:
- Be the smiling face that greets members when they enter the branch.
- Process member's banking transactions: deposits, withdrawals, payments.
- Provide a great customer service experience to our members.
What's in it for you as a Teller:
- Training and ongoing coaching to learn and develop highly desired skills.
- A place where you can help members and teammates in meaningful ways.
- Full Benefits Package, Sundays off, 10 paid holidays.
- A job that looks great on a resume!
- All the coffee your heart desires.
- Halfway decent potlucks.
- HS Diploma/GED
- 6 months cash handling experience in a cashier role.
- Ninja-like customer service skills.
- Teachable, Can-Do Attitude, A Sense of Humor :)
- Someone who can confidently talk with a variety of people.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.