Part Time Teller
- 6411 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78752, USA
67 yr old organization looking for a special someone to fill a void. Loves long term relationships and doing community service. Serious inquiries only, please.
We love people who love people. Our job is to do more than help with finances, we create connections that last a lifetime.
If you truly have a passion for helping others, you’ll fall in love with us.
- Pay: $13.00/hour, commensurate with experience.
- Part Time - Max of 29 hours
- Shift Hours: M-F 2:00-6:30p and Rotating Saturdays 8:30-1:30p
What you'll do as a Teller:
- Be the smiling face that greets members when they enter the branch.
- Process member's financial transactions: deposits, withdrawals, payments.
- Provide a great customer service experience by answering questions and being a resource to members.
What's in it for you as a Teller:
- Training and ongoing coaching to learn and develop highly desired skills.
- An environment where you can help people in meaningful ways.
- Sundays off, 10 paid holidays, 401k, a job that looks great on a resume!
- 6 months cash handling experience (preferred)
- High School Diploma/GED (required)
- Ninja-like customer service skills.
- Teachable, Can-Do Attitude, A Sense of Humor :)
- Someone who can confidently talk with a variety of people.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.