- 1180 Airport Blvd, Austin, TX 78702, USA
67 yr old organization looking for a special someone to fill a void. Loves long term relationships and doing community service. Serious inquiries only, please.
We love people who love people. Our job is to do more than help with finances, we create connections that last a lifetime.
If you truly have a passion for helping others, you’ll fall in love with us.
- Pay: Commensurate with experience.
- Hours: M-F 10:00-6:30p with rotating Saturdays 8:45-1:30p (Exempt hours may vary)
What you'll do as a Teller Supervisor:
- Hire, train, coach and engage the teller staff.
- Cash management duties: balance vault, perform audits, order cash.
- Direct sales and service efforts both in branch and externally with the Branch Manager.
What's in it for you as a Teller Supervisor:
- Training and ongoing coaching to learn and develop highly desired skills.
- A place where you can help members and teammates in meaningful ways.
- Full Benefits Package, Sundays off, 10 paid holidays.
- A job that looks great on a resume!
- All the coffee your heart desires.
- Halfway decent potlucks.
Candidates who don't display these qualifications on their application will not be considered.
- Minimum of two years teller experience.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle escalated member situations and problem solve.
Nice to Haves:
- Associates Degree or higher in Management, Finance, or related field.
- Bilingual (Spanish Preferred)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.