Part Time Teller
- 201 Southwest Pkwy E, College Station, TX 77840, USA
67 yr old organization looking for a special someone to fill a void. Loves long term relationships and doing community service. Serious inquiries only, please.
We love people who love people. Our job is to do more than help with finances, we create connections that last a lifetime.
If you truly have a passion for helping others, you’ll fall in love with us.
- Aggieland Credit Union
- Pay: $13.00/hr, commensurate with experience.
- Part Time with a max of 29 hours.
- Hours: M/W: 11:30-4:30p, T/TH: 2:00-6:30p, Fri: 12:00-6:30p, Rotating Saturdays 8:45-1:30p
What you'll do as a Teller:
- Be the smiling face that greets members when they enter the branch.
- Process member's financial transactions: deposits, withdrawals, payments.
- Provide a great customer service experience by answering questions and being a resource to members.
What's in it for you as a Teller:
- Training and ongoing coaching to learn and develop highly desired skills.
- An environment where you can help people in meaningful ways.
- Sundays off, 10 paid holidays, 401k, a job that looks great on a resume!
- All the coffee your heart desires.
- Halfway decent potlucks.
- HS Diploma/GED
- 6 months cash handling experience.
- Ninja-like customer service skills.
- Teachable, Can-Do Attitude, A Sense of Humor :)
- Someone who can confidently talk with a variety of people.
Nice to Haves:
- Previous cross-selling experience.
- Prior banking or credit union experience.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.