- 6411 N Lamar Blvd, Austin, TX 78752, USA
67 yr old organization looking for a special someone to fill a void. Loves long term relationships and doing community service. Serious inquiries only, please.
We love people who love people. Our job is to do more than help with finances, we create connections that last a lifetime.
If you truly have a passion for helping others, you’ll fall in love with us.
- Greater Texas
- Pay: $14.61/hr, commensurate with experience.
- Hours: M-F 8:00–4:30p, Rotating Fridays 9:00–6:00p, Rotating Saturdays 9:00–1:00p.
What you'll do as a Loan Processor Loan Types: HEL, Auto, Credit Card, Personal Loan.
- Process approved loan applications for disbursement.
- Assist members with loan questions via in-person, phone, or email.
- Ensure that all proper documents are obtained for loans and that liens are properly recorded.
- Help loan officers with other duties as needed.
What's in it for you as a Loan Processor
- Training and ongoing coaching to learn and develop highly desired skills.
- An environment where you can help members and teammates in meaningful ways.
- Full Benefits Package, Sundays off, 10 paid holidays, 401(k), profit sharing
- A job that looks great on a resume!
- All the coffee your heart desires.
- Half-decent potlucks
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Strong organization skills to stay on top of workflow.
- After proper training, can work with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented to ensure proper loan documentation is complete.
Nice to Haves
- Knowledge of the loan process including: terminology and loan document types.
- Bilingual (Spanish preferred)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.