Customer Success Manager
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
At GSoft, we design simple software that helps cultivate the potential of organizations. With our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve the way they work. That's what drives us every day: the opportunity to shape the organization of tomorrow. We've been doing it since 2006 in the world of Cloud and HR technologies with our two flagship products, ShareGate and Officevibe, and it's paying off. Today, we count on the trust of customers in more than 100 countries.
This position is specifically for our Officevibe product.
Officevibe, what is it?
Officevibe is a software that lets managers do what they do best: build an environment of confidence, collaboration and growth in their organization. Managers can count on Officevibe solutions to help expand and develop their team, enriching dialogue with team members and gaining helpful insights into their needs.
In concrete terms, this is what it looks like
Your main challenge will be taking care of and maintaining our portfolio of large corporate customers. You’ll need to quickly develop a good, trust-based rapport with them because you’ll be the one making sure that we provide top-level value and that we take a customer-centred approach in everything we do with the Officevibe product. You’ll also be involved in various projects like creating and maintaining a consistent experience for our many different customers. This role will require active collaboration with several teams including sales, productand engineering.
- Manage a portfolio of enterprise customers, provide them high-quality service while being their main point of contact
- Serve as a brand ambassador with customers
- Educate customers about the product and collaborate on successinitiatives to increase product adoption
- Take a proactive approach to technology trends in Human Resources and Customer Success by closely monitoring the competition and making use of this knowledge in discussions with customers
- Collaborate with the product team to gather and define the desired results throughout the customer journey (inform, consider, decide, adopt)
- Collaborate with other Officevibe teams: sales, product engineering, in order to improve the client’s experience
- Understand our solutions inside out so you can share best practices with our customers while taking into account their unique business needs
The team you’ll be joining
The customer experience team has nine enthusiastic members with expertise in support, onboarding and customer success.
- Experience in managing a portfolio of large corporate customers
- Experience managing internal cross-functional projects
- Experience on a customer success team
- Bilingual French-English
Tools we use: Hubspot,Mandrill,Trello,Miro.
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft:
Phone Screen - Virtual Interview using Microsoft Teams - Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to getting to know you!