- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
At GSoft, we design simple software that helps cultivate the potential of organizations. With our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve the way they work. That's what drives us every day: the opportunity to shape the organization of tomorrow. We've been doing it since 2006 in the world of Cloud and HR technologies with our two flagship products, ShareGate and Officevibe, and it's paying off. Today, we count on the trust of customers in more than 100 countries.
This role is for our Officevibe product.
Officevibe, what is it?
Officevibe is a software that lets managers do what they do best: build an environment of confidence, collaboration and growth in their organization. Managers can count on Officevibe solutions to help expand and develop their team, enriching dialogue with team members and gaining helpful insights into their needs.
So, what will your new role look like?
Now more than ever, we want every single Officevibe customer to enjoy a simple and engaging experience. We're looking for an empathetic, collaborative and resourceful UX Writer that will contribute to the Product Team's efforts in designingm developing and delivering a unique SaaS product. You will:
- Work closely with an exciting and multidisciplinary team (product owners, designers, developers, and subject matter expert) to create a simple, human, memorable user experience by focusing on words.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of our users and customers by participating in UX research.
- Validate UX writing and assess how your work impacts users by prototyping and conducting tests.
- Write, edit and proof clear, concise content in the product (in-app copy, product emails, promotional emails, product tours, feature announcements, etc).
- Ensure all copy adheres to feature requirements, tone, voice, brand and market positioning.
- Proactively identify opportunities where the copy can improve the user experience and advance business goals.
- Maintain writing guidelines that are in line with the brand tone of voice.
- Help communicate new value internally and externally, by actively collaborating across teams (marketing for feature release messaging and customer support teams for help articles).
- Manage the relationship with our translation vendor to deliver the experience in multiple languages.
- Manage and track Intercom communications.
- Experience in UX-focused web copy
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment, while also being able to manage multiple projects independently
- Mastery of the English language
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft:
Phone Screen - Virtual Interview - Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to getting to know you!