Full Stack Developer - Product Team
- 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal, QC H3K 1G6, Canada
- Location: 1751 Rue Richardson, Montréal
SmartRecruiters Header - (Company Description)
At GSoft, we design simple software that helps cultivate the potential of organizations. With our products, we have the privilege of helping tens of thousands of companies improve the way they work. That's what drives us every day: the opportunity to shape the organization of tomorrow. We've been doing it since 2006 in the world of Cloud and HR technologies with our two flagship products, ShareGate and Officevibe, and it's paying off. Today, we count on the trust of customers in more than 100 countries.
This role is for our Officevibe product.
Officevibe, what is it?
Officevibe is a software that lets managers do what they do best: build an environment of confidence, collaboration and growth in their organization. Managers can count on Officevibe solutions to help expand and develop their team, enriching dialogue with team members and gaining helpful insights into their needs.
So, what will your new role look like?
Full Stack Developer, you will participate in bringing the technological vision of Officevibe to life and concretizing the product strategy within your immediate team. You’ll be responsible for:
- Collaborate in the definition of solutions, breaking down into increments, allowing value to be delivered quickly to users and validating strategic assumptions.
- Review the development process, identify improvements to increase efficiency in the use of DevOps and manage technical debt.
- Share your learning with other developers on certain technical subjects.
- Maintain technical excellence and quality in what is delivered by the team.
How will your time be spent throughout a typical week?
- Research, learn, and develop code: 90%
- Present and share knowledge with peers (direct and indirect): 10%
All of this on which technical stack?
- Back-End: .NET 4.8+, DotNet Core 3.1+, C #, ASP.NET Core, Hangfire frameworks. The backend is developed in C # /. NETCore and ASP.NET and rely mainly on App Services and more recently on Docker containers in Kubernetes.
- We naturally split our code using a DDD approach, in addition to applying the SOLID and CQRS principles.
- Front-End: React (redux hooks, code-splitting, suspense), Sass, PostCss. The front-end ia developed under the most recent version of React (we love hooks). Our product is responsive (mobile-first) and we use Sass with a bit of PostCss for styling. Databases: MongoDB, SQL Server.
- DevOps: Azure DevOps, Git, Powershell. Development is trunk-based, and the ecosystem is subject to more than 50 production deployments per week.
- Cloud: Azure, Redis, Azure Functions, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure Application Insights.
Who is the team you are going to join?
You will be joining a team of 2 developers, 1 product designer, and 1 product owner that focuses on expansion strategies, product acquisition, and first experience. A real bridge between long-term investments at the heart of the product, and the implementation of short-term tactics to increase the growth capacity of the product. This team is distinguished by in-depth knowledge of the product and its constraints, and an excellent sense of experimentation, which allows it to have a tangible impact on Officevibe.
What will your team be taking on next?
- Explore solutions to increase conversational capacity and product expansion.
- Ensure a balance between the high speed in experimentation, and medium-term technical debt consolidation.
- Participate in creating a new team dynamic, with colleagues who recently arrived at Officevibe, and rethinking rituals and procedures in the context of remote work.
- Experience in web or saas application development.
- Experience using React or an equivalent framework, as well as an object-oriented programming language like C # or Java.
At GSoft, we build together, we trust each other, and we support each other in success or failure. You will be able to express yourself, evolve and develop your creativity in an environment that will adapt to your daily life and your needs.
We strive to create a healthy and inclusive work environment. This is everyone’s business.
Our Candidate Experience Flow at GSoft :
Phone Screen - Virtual Interview using Microsoft Teams - Technical Work Sample - Job Offer
We are looking forward to get to know you!